Monday, August 8, 2016

Facing The Storm


There's a storm on the horizon
I can feel it in the air
The wind around me is howling
Whipping at my hair
The darkness is approaching
The sky is turning black
I know I should be leaving
I should run and not look back
Fascination overtakes me
I'm lost in the wicked sky
I watch the trees start bending
Their skeletal branches fly
The wind picks up in intensity
The sky begins to transform
I let the rain soak my body
Becoming one with the storm



About this entry: Both poem and picture are by DL Mock (me). About the picture: Background paper is from the Back Two Black paper pack from Xquizart (MischiefCircus). Everything else was created by me using Photoshop and Poser 10.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous powerful work...just awesome picture and words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since I'm not a member of Google plus, it took some sleuthing to arrive here and be able to leave you a comment. I love your work and your rhyming. I do a bit of poetry on occasion myself, so I appreciate yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. for our cafe international???????????????

    ReplyDelete